Friday, March 20, 2009

Saturday Signing

"Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come." ~Robert Schuller

Just a couple of quick things today:

First, a big THANK YOU to everyone for their kind congrats yesterday. I'm still on cloud 9...

Second, I'll be at Chicklet Books in Hillsborough, New Jersey, tomorrow evening (5-9) with a group of romance authors for a book signing/panel/reading/giveaway -- so if you're anywhere nearby, please stop by and say hi!

And finally, Happy Spring! (whew...did it take its time getting here, or what??)

2 comments:

Mary Ricksen said...

Have fun at the signing.
Wish I could be there to see you.
I hope you sell lots of books!!!

Sarita Leone said...

I hope the signing went well. :)