Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Writers' Wednesday: April Showers!!

Heads up everyone! It's almost time for another contest :) I won't start this one up until mid-April, but here's a sneak peek at the details and what you can win:

We all know April showers bring May flowers, but sometimes those rainstorms can bring a little (or a lot!) of romance too. From April 8 - 16, I’ll be posting an excerpt each day on my Facebook Fan Page(you'll have to "Like" it first, here) from my published novels (and a couple of WIPs too) that features a “shower scene." Vote for your favorite by email, and the winner will be chosen randomly from all emails to receive a super-cute umbrella (for those REAL spring showers) and your choice of any ebook from my backlist!

And just because you can never have too much romance in the rain, here's a brief "shower scene" that's super-tingly:









No comments: