Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday Mentionables: A Great Review and a Great Spot on the Best-Seller List!

"The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life overnight.” –Mark Caine

I know, I know, I'm a little late getting this blog post up BUT it's the last day of my spring break, it's goregous weather outside, and I'm trying to squeeze every little last bit out of the day that I can!

Two quick mentions for today:

One Night in Boston is still #2 on the Amazon Kindle Store Best-Seller List, and it's still a FREEBIE if you want to pick it up for your Kindle and haven't. It's been a great promo opp so far I think (fingers crossed), and it's gotten a couple more reviews on the Amazon site, so that's always encouraging :)

Lost in Paradise (audio book version) received a lovely review from Seriously Reviewed over the weekend. In part, the reviewer said, "Well, done, Ms Boniface and Audio Lark for crafting and putting together a story and presentation that kept me coming back until I heard every last word." (Click here to read the whole thing). And AudioLark already has the review snippet posted on their site. I really like working with them so far!

No comments: