Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Are You Up To?


“Remind yourself that the book you’re bogged down in was once bright and sparkling.”

(JoAnn Ross)

Well, Prison Break was only so-so last night. [Still, it gives me an excuse to post pics of Wentworth Miller on my blog :) ] Looks like, from the previews, that next week’s episode will be action-packed, though. Good thing!




I’m adding a guestbook to my website (and the link is here, too, on my sidebar), with a little incentive: anyone who signs it during the month of February will qualify for a freebie giveaway (and given that February is Valentine’s Day month, you can pretty much guarantee that at least part of the giveaway will have something to do with chocolate). So scurry on over there, and I’ll count anyone who signs it today and tomorrow in the February pool too. Giveaway to be posted later this week, so stay tuned!

I’m loving my interaction with Samhain Publishing, by the way. They have a terrific editorial team, along with several author chat groups on Yahoo and wonderful resources posted in the files there as well. I’ll post some periodically to share.

How about you? How’s your writing going? Anything new? Digging out the old to dust off and revise? I was skimming my latest Romance Writers Report, which arrived yesterday, and came across an author interview in which the author warned against not finishing manuscripts just because they get hard somewhere in the middle. Unfinished manuscripts will always be unpublished manuscripts, or something like that.

Well said! Now tell me what writing project you’re working on these days…

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Hey! You changed your website. It looks good.

Wild Rose Press has the same kind of support system -- isn't it great? Chats, online writing help, author groups. It's wonderful that they do that for us.

Have a great day!

Judy said...

Will hop over to the website as soon as I finish here. I'm fixing to dig back out Fiona's Dream. I have an idea for it that will probably completely change the direction of the book.... so what else is new???

But, today I want to finish my desk and get it set up so I CAN have a place to work (without feeling like I'm hogging the computer... lol)