Okay, Judy tagged me yesterday with "8 Random Facts," and I guess this could be kind of interesting:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. I love baths. I could take one every night & have felt this way ever since I was a child. Don’t know if it’s the warmth (probably), or the relaxation, but I just love them.
2. I cannot draw to save my life. Really. Even stick figures frustrate me. It’s sort of odd, ‘cause I consider myself creative in other “artistic” areas, like music and writing, but drawing/painting/sculpting? Not a chance.
3. I don’t mind driving really long distances. When I was in college/grad school, I’d think nothing of jumping in the car and driving 8 hours one way for a weekend trip to visit a friend.
4. I refuse to give up my navel ring, which I’ve had for 10+ years. Yeah, maybe it’s my last hold on my youth, on the days I used to go out dancing with my girlfriends ‘til way after midnight. I don’t care.
5. I love foreign languages and in fact still know basic vocabulary in Latin & German (both of which I took in HS) and American Sign Language (which I took right after grad school, just for the heck of it). If I could squeeze another career into my life, I’d be an interpreter for the deaf. Maybe in Germany.
6. My favorite stuffed animal when I was a child was Paddington Bear. He still sits on the rocking chair in my former bedroom in my parents’ house, actually. Still in his blue coat and yellow hat, all worn down with love.
7. I once dated the guy who modeled for the Cool Water cologne ads, back in the mid-‘90s. He was a jerk.
8. Even though I spend a fair amount of time online, some of my best cyber-friends don't keep blogs, so I can't tag them, much as I'd like to. So I'll compromise and tag these 4: Rebecca, Bunnygirl, Diane, and Annie.
Anyone else who wants to be tagged, let me know!