OK, here we go! Only 2 days left to enter the One Night in Boston contests: if you have (or if you buy here) a copy of the book, you can answer today's trivia question and be entered to win a goodie basket full of books, gift certificates, and sweet stuff...worth more than $50! Or, if you'd like to win a free download of the book instead, just post a comment on my blog to be entered into that drawing.
Thursday's Trivia Question:
What is Dillon Murphy's relationship to Maggie Doyle? [Hint: You can find the answer in any chapter 1-3]
Email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the contest! Winners will be announced Saturday, September 1st.
Mel tagged me for this meme a few days ago:
MIDDLE NAME MEME
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Since I write under a pen name, I'm not using my real middle name. I'm going to use the middle name that my mom and my sister share, since they're 2 of the most important women in my life. Here goes...
E - Energetic. I'd like to think that despite the calendar that's hurtling me toward middle age, I have energy levels to rival my high school students. :)
L - Literary. C'mon, I had to work that one in. I majored in English, I teach it every day, and I love to read.
I - Inquisitive. I like knowing the answers to things. Period.
Z - Yikes. OK, I'm going with zealous, with its positive connotations.
A - Amiable. I'm a pretty nice person, I think. Ask my friends.
B - Blue, as in the True Color that describes me. Actually, I'm gold too, but blue is a close second.
E - Enthusiastic...about life in general. I love my job, my second job (writing), the world outside my window...
T - Take Charge kind of personality. Yeah, that's me.
H - Happy. Most days, there's nowhere (or no one) else I'd rather be. I sort of wish more people could feel that way.
I'm not tagging anyone, so if you wanna play, just borrow the meme and let me know!