"You can kid the world. But not your sister." ~Charlotte Gray
OK, I know probably everyone out there has gotten one of these "how well do you know your friends" emails. I rarely respond, just because I either (1) don't have time or (2) figure the person who sent it already knows most of the answers.
But today I'm going to post my answers to the latest one right here on my blog, 'cause it was from my sis and she rarely stops by...so this is a reason for her to! (Waving at you, H) Oh, and a happy birthday to my dad, too, since I know he'll read this today!!!
Here you go...
1. What is your occupation? Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? Navy with light blue flowers - cute, not weird, I promise!
3. What are you listening to right now? "Son of a Preacher Man"
4. What was the last thing that you ate? An English Muffin
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope (yeah, I know, if I ever had an emergency and had to drive one, I'd be out of luck...actually I have a story where this happened. Too long to get into here, though, and my parents read this blog, so...)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband - he was out doing errands yesterday and wanted to know if he could bring me lunch :)
8. Favorite drink? Depends. Usually water. Sometimes red wine if it's been a long day!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Pro baseball, if the Cleveland Indians are playing
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Just highlights
11. Pets? 2 cats
12. Favorite food? Dark chocolate
13. Last movie you watched? "Next" (last night - it wasn't very good)
14. What's your Favorite Day of the year? July6 - my anniversary
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed Paddington Bear
16. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring - rebirth after a cold, dead winter!
17. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
18. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry but only if fresh - cooked (warm, mushy) fruit is one of the things I detest most
19. Current living arrangements? A house with my hubby
20. When was the last time you cried? Earlier this week, when I heard Heath Ledger had died.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes!
22. Favorite smell? Chocolate chip cookies baking
23. What inspires you? My students when they try harder than they realized they could
24. What are you afraid of? Not making a difference in this life
25. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Bleu cheese
26. Favorite car? Red, sporty, and lots of horsepower!
27. Favorite cat breed? My mixed breed sweeties
28. Favorite day of the week? Friday after school is out!
29. How many states have you lived in? 3
30. How many countries have you been to? 6