Friday, February 13, 2009

And This Weekend I'd Like To...

"Easy reading is damned hard writing." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The beginning of a 4-day weekend ~ what a glorious thing!

Writing goals for this weekend:

1. Finish edits for One Night in Napa.

2. Finish reading through Summer's Song for the umpteenth time.

3. Write a query letter and synopsis for the above and send it off.

4. Write 2 reviews for The Long and the Short of It.

Whew! Think I can do it??

((And a shout-out to my sister, who's celebrating her birthday today!))

2 comments:

Devon Gray said...

Okay, I left a message and it said there was an error, so if this comes in twice it's not my fault! All but #4 sound like a hassle to me ;-) Best of luck getting it all accomplished!

mslizalou said...

Good luck getting everything done.