Thursday, March 05, 2009

Small Press Month Contest - The Details!!

OK, folks, here it is: this month, every time I feature an author interview on my blog, everyone who comments that day will have his/her name thrown into the hat to win a prize.

Here's the prize, a combination of donations from some of the authors and yours truly:

To One Lucky Winner (to be announced right here on April 1st):

Winner's choice of any e-book by Danielle Ackley-McPhail
E-copy of Riley's Journey by PL Parker
Speculative Realms (print copy, compiled by Karen Lee Field)
$10.00 Amazon gift certificate
2 "gently used" books from my own library -- I'll contact the winner with the choice of titles

I will probably be adding to this prize package as the month goes on, so check back often -- and make sure to comment!

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to visit a new site. Don Bruhns is certainly getting a lot of great publicity for his new book

antydragn2 said...

interesting interview. I know Danielle is going to be at Luna Xon this weekend. I am looking forward to meeting her. She is a very good writer.