Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Positive Review for One Night in Memphis

Got a really nice email over the weekend from a fellow author I met at the CT Fiction Fest who read One Night in Memphis. Here are 2 recent entries from her blog:

May 16: Right now, I’m in the middle of reading “One Night in Memphis” by Allie Boniface. When the story begins, the heroine is learning a hard lesson about falling in lust. Will she find love?

I became fascinated with this book when I was at a conference and heard Allie talk about how a person’s life could change within one 24 hour period. ”One Night in Memphis” explores the concept of love at first sight. Excuse me, I need to read more...

May 17: What is the mark of a great book? A book that keeps you up all night reading it. That book is One Night in Memphis by Allie Boniface. This book keeps moving with all hell breaking loose when waitress Dakota flees her deranged ex-boyfriend and meets the sweet and chivalrous Ethan. I couldn’t put it down until I knew the whole story. I love chivalrous men, who focus on love instead of danger. I recommend this thrilling, edge of your seat, contemporary romance.

Thanks, Susan!!

The book officially releases in print tomorrow...are you ready to get your copy?

1 comment:

yo said...

Can't wait to read it! sorry I missed the signing.