Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This 'n That

"Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does." ~Steuart Henderson Britt

Sunday evening I participated in a chat at the Samhain Cafe - my first one, believe it or not, and it actually went quite well. I should probably do them on a more regular basis. Anyone else participate in online promo events like that regularly - and do you find that they increase your sales/followers?

Working on my second round of edits for Summer's Song. I will be so glad when they're over with! I forget how tedious it can be to go through a manuscript with a fine-tooth comb, over and over. Sigh. What did my editor and I find this time? Lots of instances of people turning on/turning off/adjusting the radio in their cars. What the heck? That's a new one for me. Suffice to say most of those scenes are gone now!

50 pages done, 130 to go...

No comments: