Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Writers' Wednesday: A Peek at Carly Phillips


Welcome to Writers' Wednesday! While I'm in the process of dusting off and updating my blog this week, I don't have a "live" author interview today. Instead, though, I'll point you in the direction of the featured author interview up on my local RWA chapter site, with Carly Phillips. Carly is the author of best-selling novels Lucky Streak and The Bachelor, among many others. While she's usually busy traveling/writing/juggling promotional events, she does still take the time to stay in touch with the members of our group, where she started all those years ago.

So...take a visit to our site and read up on the latest Carly news. Then, come on back here and leave a comment telling me which piece of info you liked the best, or found most interesting. Hey, remember it'll put you in the running for my August giveaway contest!

Hope you enjoy the interview!!

No comments: