Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Writers' Wednesday: I Need More Hours in my Day!

Busy! Busy!! No time today to write anything long, and here's why:

1. I'm trying to proof the audio files for One Night in Memphis, which is behind schedule for release.

2. I'm trying to write blog posts for my upcoming One Night in Memphis release tour, which begins (yikes!) next week.

3. I'm trying to put together promo for One Night in Napa's print release, which is May 4th (ooh, just got my author copies in the mail yesterday - beautiful!).

4. I'm trying to help hubby finish the master bathroom renovations and keep the house relatively free of dust in the meantime.

5. Oh, and I also have that full-time teaching job with ALL the papers to grade.

Whew ~ I'm off! Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!

No comments: