Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fun Facts: From Halloween to December

Ooh, almost Halloween! Everyone have their costumes ready? Not sure what our plans are for the big day, though we'll be taking our exchange student to a parrt Saturday night. She's dressing up as a nun, with a few friends from school. They decided since most teenage girls take Halloween as an opportunity to wear the skimpiest outfit they possibly can, this group would go as far as they could in the opposite direction. I love it!





And I've added another appearance to my schedule, December 12th at 3:00 pm in the Newburgh, NY, Barnes & Noble. Actually, it's through one of my student's community service clubs. They're having a few different activities throughout the weekend, and one includes "book talks" by local authors. I'm thrilled and think it will be a great chance to target some different readers than I normally do in this area.

So if you're around, mark your calendars and stop by!

No comments: