Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Writers' Wednesday: Staying Warm and Watching the Snow

Snow day! That means another day of writing for me (well, in addition to finally taking down the rest of the holiday decorations and doing a little cleaning as well).



Making progress on Entwined, which includes adding a brand new character. I kind of hate doing that, only because it requires going back to the start, but I realized I really think my heroine needs a friend/confidante, so she's getting one.



In other news, check out this website for motivation from fellow authors about staying healthy: The Healthy Writer.



And I wanted to give a shout out to fellow HVRWA member Wendy Marcus, whose debut novel When One Night Isn't Enough... (a medical romance to Harlequin Mills and Boon) is featured in the "First Sales" column of the Romance Writers' Report. Congrats Wendy!!

1 comment:

Janet Lane Walters said...

Allie, Hope you've done lots of writing today.