In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other. ~Linda Ellerbee
Five fun facts about February, just because:
1. February is, of course, the shortest month of the year, with 28 days until Julius Caesar gave it 29, and 30 days every four years. According to tradition, Augustus, the Roman emperor, took one day off to add one day to August, the month named after him. We now have February with 28 days, and 29 on leap years.
2. As a result of being only 28 days long (usually) it's the only month that can pass without having a single full moon.
3. The Supreme Court of the United States met for the first time on February 1, 1790.
4. The flower of this month is a violet or sometimes a primrose and the birthstone is amethyst (which represents sincerity).
5. My sister turns 37 this month!! Happy birthday sis!!