Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mentionables: The Week in Review (in Pictures)

Ahhhhhhhh....I know I was absent from here all last week! Between flying back and forth across the country, starting school (boy that alarm clock goes off early!), and losing Internet service due to flooding from Hurricanes Irene and Lee, I just couldn't get here.

To make up for it, here's a Monday morning photo montage. Enjoy!




At the official Ernest Hemingway Memorial in Sun Valley, ID



At the unofficial Hemingway memorial - his gravesite



Hiking in Sun Valley, ID (at about 8000 feet elevation)




In memorial of 9/11: Damaged sphere from one of the Twin Towers + the eternal flame in Battery Park




One of the roads I take daily (but not that day last week) on my commute to work each day...






No comments: