Monday, January 02, 2012

Mondat Mentionables: Making Resolutions

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you had a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve celebration...now for 2012 and those resolutions, right?

My resolustions for this year mostly focus on my writing. I took 2011 "off" in some respects, not in the writing so much, but in the publishing (only so much control over that) and the promoting (lots of control over that).

This year, I'm going to try and improve that. And to that end, I plan on trying to up my online presence - look for more newsletters this year, more guest blogging, more social media interaction, more contests and giveaways for readers and writers alike! If you haven't yet signed up for my newsletter, there's a link over on the sidebar where you can do so. I'll be sending one out later this month with updates on where you can find me, and how you can win books, both from me and from other talented writers.

Finally, though, the best promotion is a new release, which is why I aim to spend more time writing and submitting this year. And now I'm off...to write!

What are your resolutions for 2012?

No comments: