Monday, July 09, 2012

Monday Mentionables: Back to Reality...

Happy July, everyone! I've returned from a long vacation (well, long for me - 2 weeks!) away from everything to do with work, writing, and social media. Hubby and I took a 10-day cruise in the Mediterranean, and it was beautiful! Had such a wonderful time just relaxing and taking in the sights. I'll be posting lots of pictures on my Facebook Fan Page later today, so if you're interested, stop by there and take a peek!

Also, the Great Print Book Giveaway is back in full swing, which means this Friday, July 13, I'll be announcing another 2 winners to choose any print book from my listed library for free!

Finally, I'm the "Sexy Host" (their words, not mine!) over at Coffee Time Romance's I'm Diggin forum for the month of July, and there are more books to win there if you post a comment in response to my weekly question. Plus, I'll feel less lonely if people are actually talking to me instead of just lurking there lol ;)

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: