Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Mentionables: My First Time on the Radio!

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone who celebrates it! Is your shopping done? Your wrapping? Will you be celebrating with friends and family tonight or tomorrow? Attending a Christmas Eve service at your local church? (I love those most of all...the carols, the candles, the camaraderie of the congregation sharing the moment)

In the meantime, if you have a few free minutes, give a listen to my radio interview right here. This past Saturday, Bernadette Walsh interviewed me for her Blog Talk Radio show Nice Girls Reading Naughty Books, and I really had a ball! Very low-key (just a phone call from your own landline), great questions,a  fun way to talk about my writing as well as my upcoming release. And I was happy to hear, listening to the playback, that I sounded okay and not like a stuttering idiot LOL.

Have a great holiday, all :)

No comments: