Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Writers' Wednesday: A New Cover!

Ooohhh!! I'm so excited to share my new cover for my soon-to-be-(re)released novel, The Promise of Paradise!



This book was originally released in 2007 as Lost in Paradise, but this spring it's coming out with new characters, new scenes, and of course this beautiful new cover!

I love the overall design, but I especially love that it matches my cover for Beacon of Love, since the stories are going to be connected by one of those new characters (you'll have to read it to find out which one....!). Blurb soon to follow, and even better, it will be available FREE for 5 days after its initial release on Amazon. Keep checking in here, on my Facebook page, or by subscribing to my newsletter (link over there in the right sidebar) to find out exactly when The Promise of Paradise will be available for purchase!

1 comment:

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Whoa, that's a seriously pretty cover! Good luck with the re-release!