Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mentionables: Lookie! More Blog Stops!



Happy Monday, everyone! Yes, yes, I know you've been following me all over cyber-space the last few weeks, helping me celebrate the release of my books - and I really appreciate it! First off today, congrats to blog commented Karen H in NC who won the $50 B&N gift card last week. Hope she enjoys shopping with it!

I do have a few additional blog stops today to mention...and you can win gift cards by commenting at any or all of them! Some are excerpts, and some are original chatty posts by Yours Truly, so do take a peek if you have a few minutes :)

Krystal Shannan
Ms. Romantic Reads
Lindsay's Scribblings

I also wanted to mention that The Promise of Paradise will be releasing in audio book this summer! And I'm thrilled to announce that the narrator will be professional actress and voice-over artist Teri Schnaubelt. I think you'll love her voice! 

No comments: