Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Writers' Wednesday: More Blog Posts!

Hi, everyone! Yesterday I blogged over at The Romance Studio about where some of the ideas behind Beacon of Love came from. I always think it's fun to see (and share) how authors develop their story ideas :)



And don't forget that you can win a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card this week just by commenting on any of the blogs that are hosting me during my review tour! Yesterday All in One Place hosted me, and today it's Teena in Toronto! Please drop by, visit, and thank those lovely hosts for having me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms.Boniface,
Since there was no announcement made regarding this,
I was wondering who won your gift card at the TRS Party that was held on the 9th and 10th of May 2013?
Fingers crossed :)
Best Wishes,
Sydney W
Bookaddict100(AT)gmail(DOT)com