Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Fun Facts: September's Coming!

I know, I know...summer's winding to a close. Leaves are starting to change (around me, anyway, and when the heck did THAT happen?) Schools are gearing up to welcome kids back, and the lazy hazy days of sitting by the pool are, sadly, going to be in the rearview mirror for most of us.

BUT!

Lots of good stuff is also coming up in September! First off, I'll be part of 2 week-long blog hops/contests:

Sept. 11-16: The Safari Heat Sultry Summer Reads Blog Hop - visit the blog sites of a variety of authors, all of whom will be sharing excerpts to make readers sweat AND giving away all kinds of swag! Grand prize? A Kindle Fire loaded with free ebooks!

Sept. 15-21: The Romance Studio's 10th Anniversary Bash - where you can win tons of goodies from participating authors as well as read all kinds of excerpts from new and recently-released books.

Right here on my blog during those events, I'll also be giving away 2 copies of the audio book of The Promise of Paradise AND signed copies of some of my print titles :) So stay tuned and please join me for September fun!

Enjoy your weekend, by the way. If you live in the U.S, it's a long one thanks to Labor Day on Monday. And then it's back to school for most of the kiddos and teachers after that. Speaking of which, did anyone see the video of the mom dancing as she sends her son back to school? Too funny:


No comments: