Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Fun Facts: Two Emails That Made Me Happy This Week

I know, that isn't a very succinct blog post title, but I couldn't think of a clever way to condense it. Anyway, I got two so-fun emails from readers this week, I just had to share them with you.

One is from Judy, who read my novella Setting Sail as an early reviewer for the Passionate Kisses Boxed Set. She wrote to say, "Just finished Setting Sail this morning. Very very good. I hope everyone who buys it enjoys it as much as I did."

P.S. If you haven't ordered the set yet, you still have time before release day by clicking here!

The second was from one of my newsletter subscribers, who wrote in response to last week's Free Poem Friday issue: "Words cannot express - what an amazing poem!   Simply wonderful!  In fact, I forwarded it to my husband at work ~ thank you!"

P.S. You too can read these poems each and every Friday -- just sign up to receive my newsletter right here!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: