Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday Mentionables: You Need a Little Poetry in Your Life

Good morning, and happy new year!! I hope you all had a wonderful, safe holiday.....now here we are, ready to tackle the first Monday of 2015!

Readers, I'm so happy to announce that the next book in my Hometown Heroes series, Labyrinth of Love, will be releasing this year. I've been working on this book in many variations for a few years now, and I think it's finally going to see the light within the next few months :)

One of the things I love most about this book is that there are 2 love stories, not just 1, and there are love poems written by one of the heroines scattered throughout the book. For all my newsletter subscribers, you're going to get to read some of those poems long before the book releases, because I'll be sending them out weekly.

What? You're not a subscriber yet? Well, click right here to sign up. Don't worry, I will never spam you or sell/give your email address to anyone else. I only send out my newsletter when I have a release or an appearance to share -- or when I have a poem about love I think my readers would like to read as Valentine's Day approaches.

Want a preview? Here's one:

Just once –
            In the dark, or in
            The light, I think that
            Once will be enough, but now
            I know that once is nothing, that once I
            Have touched you, laughed with you, danced in
            Your arms, that once is only the start of twice and three
            Times and forever – forever, the only place this can end.

No comments: