Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday Fun Facts: Did You Miss Tweet-It-Up Thursday?

TGIF, everyone! Boy it's good to see the end of the week :)

By now, I'm sure you know that the Passionate Kisses 2 Boxed Set I'm part of is releasing in just under 2 weeks. Yesterday the other authors and I decided to "Tweet it up" at 5 pm EST and share a whole bunch of teasers for a sneak peek into what you're going to get in this set.

In case you missed it, here were just a few:

“Oh yeah? Let me show you how it’s done.” His words were laced with his hot breath against her ear.

"If you dump him and he’s available three months from now, I’m going to pursue him like there’s no tomorrow."

Her mission to break up with him did not include throwing herself at him.

"Betty tells me the young man who does their yard is quite the stallion.” “Grandma!” “What? We’re old. Not blind.”


"I can barely shower in twenty minutes with everything I have to wash, condition, exfoliate, and shave. It’s hell being a girl.”

“I can barely keep my hands to myself. Now should we go in for a drink?”

If you're on Twitter, you can search by #10kisses to see the rest. Lots of fun! And our Amazon ranking jumped for a few hours last night, so even better!
 

No comments: