Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Writers' Wednesday: Where You'll Find Me This Summer!

Calling all fellow readers and writers! This summer you can catch up with me in two places, both in July:

On Saturday, July 18, from 9 - 3, I'll be yet again at the Holiday in Homer in upstate New York, a fantastic hometown craft fair (that just happens to take place in my childhood hometown). I'll have copies of my new books, including the Cocktail Cruise series and (fingers crossed) Labyrinth of Love, the third book in the Hometown Heroes series!

And July 22 -  25, I'll be attending the RWA National Conference at the Marriott Hotel in NYC. I've been an RWA member for many years, but I've never gone to the national conference. Since it's so close to home this time, I didn't want to miss it. I'm looking forward to learning lots and meeting in person, for the first time, some of my fellow writers, including my Passionate Kisses sisters!

So there you have it. As I plan any other appearances for 2015, I'll keep you updated. Hope to see you!

1 comment:

mom said...

how nice. always fun to have you come home.