Friday, February 16, 2007

One Last Love Story

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

~from "The Notebook"

So with all this talk on my blog this week about romantic movies and love and Valentine’s Day, I can’t believe I forgot to mention The Notebook. This is probably the only story where I actually preferred the movie to Nicholas Sparks’ book.

Talk about true love! If you haven’t seen this one, I definitely recommend it. (It turned me into a huge Ryan Gosling fan, too).


And so here’s a little something for your viewing pleasure. Happy weekend!



1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

Okay... I went to the library and got "The Notebook" on DVD... it better be good (and end happily -- though, considering it's a Nicholas Sparks, it probably won't and I'm setting myself up for misery and will spend the weekend cursing that I wasted my few available TV hours on a sad movie).