Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the Award Goes To...

Congrats to NJ Walters, who was the winner of yesterday’s Writers’ Wednesday drawing for the Amazon gift certificate!!

I’ve been slightly remiss this week, for on Tuesday Marianne nominated me for a lovely award:



The rules:
1. If, and only if you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to
this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display your "Thinking Blogger Award."


So I’m supposed to tag 5 other people whose blogs make me think. Can I tag people who’ve already received the award? Well, I’m claiming latitude (or ignorance) and saying yes when I tag Marianne right back. Here are my other 4, in no particular order:

Annie
Bunnygirl
Fred Charles
Irish Scribbler (make sure to scroll down and see the YouTube video she linked to on April 10)

And speaking of food for thought, here’s a link you must visit: Brenda Novak’s online auction to benefit diabetes research. There are well over 100 items up for auction, some awfully tempting for writers (books, goodie baskets, agent reads, editor critiques of your ms., etc).

Check it out!

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Dang.... I can't even win with 1 in 4 odds. No wonder the Powerball eludes me! LOL...

Snowing there?

Anonymous said...

Brenda does have an awesome auction each year.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I've been tagged. I will post my list soon.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Thank you! I don't know what I make you think about (which of my four blogs to check today?), but thanks!

I guess after I post my tags, I'll have to spend more time writing insightful commentary. Hmmm...