Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Quickie

"Men and women can never be friends because the sex thing always gets in the way."

~Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally



Everyone enjoys a quickie once in a while, right? :)

Well, here's a quickie for you today, an unconventional author's website:

Click Here To Be Entertained

I'm busy with the second round of edits for One Night in Boston, so I have nothing else remotely interesting to offer you. Still, that website should make you smile...

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

OMG, I saw this on Karen's Promos newsletters and LOVED IT. What a clever idea... though I have to admit I am still toying with the idea of writing on my stove top, just to see if it erases...

Anonymous said...

roflol... I really needed that laugh, lol