Sunday, August 19, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Well, I'm going out of town for a day or so to visit family, so no blogging tomorrow. Be sure to check back Tuesday for something witty and oh-so-interesting, though!

Until then, here are my Unconscious Mutterings (the words are kind of tough this week!)

  1. Darling ::
  2. My Darling, My Hamburger
  3. Majesty ::
  4. The King and I (remember that great love story??)
  5. Pebble ::
  6. Stream
  7. Fate ::
  8. Destiny
  9. Instant ::
  10. Messaging (which I don't even use, but which is ruining my students' writing and spelling abilities)
  11. Screen ::
  12. Television
  13. Unplugged ::
  14. Eric Clapton
  15. Dairy ::
  16. Farms
  17. Benefactor ::
  18. Sugar Daddy
  19. Market ::
  20. This little piggy went to market...

No comments: