Friday, September 14, 2007

I Need Your Votes!

Hey everyone, a little shameless promotion here: Ciar Cullen, a fellow Samham author, is running a contest on her blog to select The Best Ebook of the Summer...and One Night in Boston is one of the choices.

Would you hop on over there and vote for me? Please? Ciar will buy and review the winning book...and a little more promo for ONIB wouldn't hurt any. Hey, if you feel like pimping the contest on your own blog, I'd love it even more :) Thanks a million.

Without further adieu, here's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

August, when my cat was v.v. sick. He spent 3 days in an animal hospital that rivals most human hospitals I've been to!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Oh, Lord. I can only go up to 10? 11.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Early Action Rocks.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

Gotta be a reading club, but as for the name? It's too early for me to be that creative.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Funny story: We have medium-dark hardwood flooring in the kitchen, dining room, and foyer; the most neutral color beige you can picture for the hallway, bedrooms, and office, and this very interesting mint green tile in the great room. The tile was there when we moved in (as was nasty linoleum and dog-hair filled carpeting in the rest of the house, but that we replaced), and, well, tile is a lot harder and more $$ to replace. So we did a lot of brown in the furniture and throw rugs. And belive it or not, the green really isn't that bad anymore. People who come to our house tell us they actually like it (whether they're being polite or not is a different story, I suppose).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your salad! Great feast here!
And I'll check that earlier post there for your friend;)
Happy FF!

Marianne Arkins said...

I voted! I'll put up on my blog in a few minutes.

Good luck!

Judy said...

Happy Friday... and let me go add that contest to my blog. But first, I'll go vote :-)

Dru said...

I voted.

Unknown said...

great feast you have here. Happy FF (late)