Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF!!!

Here's the Friday Feast - enjoy!!

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Why, this one, of course. It's witty and personal and the journey of the next best-selling author...didn't you know?

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Probably 8.5. Yes, I do a whole lot of dreaming...always in color, by the way. Does anyone dream only in black and white?

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Oh, of course. Let's see, a variety of cats, but the two from my youngest childhood were Orph and Eddie. A variety of dogs as well, though the first was Heidi, a German shepherd ("Heidi" was also my first word...so much for Mama or Dada, right?). Had hamsters, fish, and rabbits that mysteriously multiplied, too...

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
A brilliant time management system that I came up with that will save everyone thousands of hours a year and make me enough of a billionaire so I can stay home and write full-time!

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Werther's Originals - oh yeah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone seems to love those candies!! What a wonderful feast this week

Gattina said...

And what would I do with all these saved hours, lol ? Wait a little and then you will be like me not working anymore !

Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:The best place for
mlb rumours
, 2007 mlb all star game, mlb logo. For more information visit: http://www.bet911.com

Wakela said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend.

Judy said...

you have good taste on the candies.. but as for the favorite website... I STILL think LASR is best :-)

Kainito said...

We recognize Ghosts that all this ผีดุ information is very useful.

sbobet ทางเข้า said...

Nice to meet you. Who wants to sbobet thai help me talk with me?