Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Have a Release Date!

Hooray! It's official...Lost in Paradise has its electronic debut on November 23!!

Yes, that is Black Friday, super-shopping day for those crazy people living in the U.S. who want to follow up a day of gorging with a day of emptying their wallets. But hey, if you're going to spend a little money next Friday, why not work Lost into your shopping list?

Now I just have to think of a cool promotional idea. It's a Champagne Rose release, but I'm not sure bottles of bubbly ship so well. Hmm. Must think on this.

Must also work on the trailer I'm making for Lost. TWRP has a spot on their website now for Book Trailers and Podcasts. Those forms of promo are really picking up.

Hey, for anyone out there who's a WRP author, do you think you'd be interested in having someone (like I don't know, me) make a book trailer for you, to go on the website? Ever since that woman emailed me about making her one last week, I've been thinking about the possibilities. I could offer a super-low fee...I just wonder how many people would take me up on it. I think some would, if they want one but don't have time to make one or the energy to figure out how. Believe it or not, I actually enjoy the creative process. There are a bunch of sites out there that charge big bucks to make book trailers. I'm thinking a fellow author asking a teeny tiny fee might have some takers...

Just a thought.

Counting the days 'til my release date...ticker and all!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Allie.

Marianne Arkins said...

I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!

And, re: the trailer. YES. I need one for Liv. Help?

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

How exciting for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That's so soon - you must be excited. I hope you sell lots of books.

Michael said...

Congratulations, Allie! That's great news!