Saturday, November 17, 2007

What I'm Reading this Weekend



It's Marianne's newest release!




Another historical romance by Tori Phillips (I read Halloween Knight back in October)...I'm about halfway through and enjoying it just as much as the first one I read by this author.



I just started this ebook, a paranormal romance, but it's really good so far. Only problem? Whatever Adobe file it's in doesn't allow me (or my computer) to scroll down and move ahead in pages. It's like a Power Point: you click, and it goes to the next page. That means every time I open it again, I have to start from page one. (If anyone knows how to remedy this, please let me know!)

###

I'm also tackling 16 contest entries for my local RWA chapter. I scanned them last weekend (not too bad, as a group), but now I have to go through and actually score and comment.

What are you reading this weekend?

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Hope you like "Curse"! And, glad to hear you got the "Knight" book. I'll keep my eyes open for more from the series if you want.

Don't have a clue about that pdf problem... sorry. That's weird.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am reading Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy - Liz