"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis
Emma Sanders tagged me the other day, and since I haven't done one of these in a while, I'll play:
The rules are:
List seven things about yourself
Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
Tag seven new victims, er, friends.
So here's a list of seven things about me:
1. I didn’t get married until I was 30 years old.
2. I can still sing the “50 States” song that I learned in 6th grade. It lists them all in alphabetical order and is quite impressive at cocktail parties LOL (“Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas…”)
3. I studied sign language for 2 years after graduate school and wish I’d continued.
4. I don’t like mustard, mayonnaise, onions, or pickles. As you can imagine, I eat a very naked burger.
5. I have a baby grand piano in my living room that I play daily.
6. I ran a marathon in 1999, in Washington DC, and have no desire to ever physically punish myself like that again.
7. I would go back and live in Shaker Heights, Ohio, in a heartbeat, if my hubby would agree to it. I miss Cleveland :)
So who am I tagging? YOU, if you want to play...let me know!