Friday, May 02, 2008

TGIF!

Welcome to Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

How much am I dating myself when I answer this question? OK, Bugs Bunny (is there anyone who didn't love him?) and the Smurfs. Although in college a friend told me the Smurfs were a communist society, so hmm...I don't know...

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Easy, a cat. They have tons of personality and don't need a human around 24/7 to tell them how wonderful they are (they already know). And I would never deign to give a cat its name. They name themselves ~ you just have to pay close attention to figure out what it is!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

Probably an 8 - it's fun, though not the way I'd spend every weekend.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Anything I can sing along to - seriously, I cannot listen to anything BUT music when I drive. If the DJ starts to talk, I change the station.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Tough one...I think it was actually our cuckoo clock from Rothenberg, Germany, that hangs in our great room. It took us 2 hours to pick out, in a room full of gorgeous ones. I love it :)

10 comments:

mamichelle said...

I'm the same as you with the radio. Happy Friday!

Virginia said...

I have to have music when I am driving to sing to, although I can't sing. Have a great weekend!

Dru said...

great feast.

Marianne Arkins said...

I am suddenly dying to see a picture of your clock.

Happy Friday!

windycindy said...

Happy Friday! I bought a few small cuckoo clocks in Switzerland as souvenirs several years ago! Like you said, I remember there were clocks all over the walls in this tiny shop. It was very quaint. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Alice - I Was Born2Cree8 said...

Hi Allie. I often go by Ali with people close to me.

Great feast. I totally agree that cats will let you know what their names are... so will other animals when given the opportunity. Sounds like we have many things in common.

Reba @ Reba's Run said...

Whoof!! Woofenderf feasting here. Come see what a dog serves up.

Dave said...

Never that dogs have owners and cats have servants!!

Dave said...

PS - Correction! It should read "Never forget that dogs have owners and that cats have servants".

Dad

Alice Teh said...

Ah yes, Bugs Bunny! I forgotten about that fellow. I included Mickey for my FF. Great feast!