Monday, June 02, 2008

Contest Time!

Just a quick Monday post today, to let you know that this week I have author features on two websites, to celebrate my releases of One Night in Boston and Lost in Paradise, and on both you can enter to win either a book or a gift certificate! Plus, I have to say, the women at both sites did a lovely job with presenting all the information:


I'm the Featured Author over at Road to Romance, and


I'm in the Author Spotlight over at Long and Short Reviews.


Stop by and enter to win - it's easy!

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Woo hoo! Allie is all over the place.

Hey, did you see that Coffee Time is having a class on promotion?

windycindy said...

I enjoyed both posts. I really like
"Long and Short" Reviews! Cindi

cherio1 said...

Hi Allie,
Just checking up on your latest.

Dru said...

Kewl! Going on to visit.