Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog Carnival - Look What You Can Win!

BBB Carnival Link


Here's a quick tip about a very cool blog carnival that's coming up next week over at Bitten by Books: there are all kinds of great prizes available from both authors and non-authors (on their sister site Weird Stuff on my Desk.) You can take a peek at the prizes by clicking on either site. Rules for the carnival will be posted here and on the BBB site Monday, so check back to play and win, OK?

***

I have a book signing at Barnes and Noble this afternoon, with 6 other romance authors. It's been promoted decently in our local paper, and I know I have a few friends coming, but we'll see. Sales in bookstore events like these haven't typically been great for me.

Details here tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Liz