Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


When Pumpkins Drink...

(Oh, come on - you know it's funny...)

******

In other news, I'm still trying to decide whether I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. Yeah, yeah, I know I committed, like, last month when I still had more than 10 minutes of free time in my days. But I'm up to my ears in schoolwork, EPPIE judging, and my own writing. Sigh. Not sure if I should just forge ahead and tackle a brand new book, or finish revisions on the two already on my plate. And yes, I know it begins in less than 24 hours.

Guess you should check back tomorrow and see if I took the plunge...

8 comments:

Dru said...

LOL! I love it!

Marianne Arkins said...

Great picture! LOL...

Can't help you on NaNo. Hope to see you there, but certainly understand being busy.

ollie1976 said...

Love the pic. Just wanted to let you know that my review of One Night in Boston is finally being posted on MyShelf.com in November. I'm sooooo sorry that it took so long to get posted.
-Jen

Liz said...

LOL - love it

Sarita Leone said...

Too funny. :)

Diane Craver said...

Great picture, Allie! Happy Halloween to you!

mslizalou said...

Great picture! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

This is why you should never drink and carve :)

As far as NaNo: I was all gung-ho a month ago, but I'm opting to finish revisions before starting something new, so I totally empathize with your dilemma.