Monday, December 08, 2008

Another Holiday Shopping Idea

"I never had any doubts about my abilities. I knew I could write. I just had to figure out how to eat while doing this." ~Cormac McCarthy




I just found out about this online auction, being held to raise money for an author whose husband died earlier in the year. Lots of great items up for bid, including author, editor and agent critiques, signed books, gift baskets, and more. Plus the proceeds go to a good cause. If you're stumped for a unique holiday gift, this might be the perfect place to find one!

Current Word Count for Entwined: 20,442

Yesterday's Fave Sentence: It was the secret they shared, the one that bound them and the one, they both thought, that had drawn them together in the first place.

2 comments:

Dru said...

I like yesterday's favorite sentence.

Have a good Monday!

Liz said...

Thanks for the link to the auction.