Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Questions

At Christmas, all roads lead home." ~ Marjorie Holmes, American writer

This one comes from Diane - thanks! I haven't done one of these in a while. Anyone else want to borrow and play?

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, actually. Whichever's easier for the gift itself.

2. Real tree or Artificial? We've done both. This year it will be a real one. Yay ~ I love the pine smell!

3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get around it. I'm hoping for this weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down? Ditto above, though usually before we go back to school after the new year.

5. Do you like eggnog? No - yuck!

6. Favorite gift received as a child: A stuffed Paddington Bear. I still have him, well-loved.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My inlaws. They never give us any ideas.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Either hubbby or my sister.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail ~ I love sending and receiving both.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? “It's a Wonderful Life,” of course!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Yikes, whenever I can find the time. Right now I'm about half-done.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Gift? Probably, though I can't recall right now.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate and Christmas cookies!

16. Lights on the tree? Of course - both colored and white.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Too hard to choose...

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home, but we usually end up traveling. This year we're home, though!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How crowded the malls and parking lots are.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don't really have one.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Spending time with family. And a three-book contract for a six-figure advance. But I'll take the first :)

2 comments:

Diane Craver said...

Love the book deal wish!

mslizalou said...

Hey I say if you are going to make a Christmas wish, you should wish big! Good luck with the book deal wish!