Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Memory

"Death ends a life, not a relationship." ~Robert Benchley

A moment of silence today, to remember the Pan Am Flight 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland - can't believe it's been 20 years ago today. 35 Syracuse University students were on board that flight, coming home from a semester studying abroad. Since I grew up near Syracuse, I remember the horror and grief vividly. Ironically, when I was a freshman in college (at another school, not SU), I ended up buying a used book that had belonged to a student who also died in that crash. Small world.

***********
I also have two quick links to share today, and then I'm off to watch more snow fall...


The Samhellion December Newsletter - The theme is "gift giving on a budget," so you might find an idea or two. Plus I have an article featured :)


Samhain Publishing is running an end-of-the-year "bestsellers" survey...and if you want to vote for One Night in Memphis as your fave release this year (which I would LOVE for you to do LOL), click right here!


***********


Current Word Count for Entwined: 26,974


Yesterday's Fave Sentence: He stands there and watches her go, carrying his child below her heart.

No comments: