Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Snowstorm of the Season!

"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." ~Jeff Valdez

Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas here! We got hit yesterday with about 6 inches - not as much as they were predicting, but we're suppposed to get more tomorrow, so...

When it started up, it was pretty fast and furious. Here's a view of the first hour:



*****

In other news, yesterday I killed two characters and cried. Really. I mean, I knew it was coming, but after I wrote the scene and got to the end, I was sad. Darn it. They were nice, good characters, too. I guess my sadness is probably a good sign, though, 'cause they say that if you don't get emotionally involved in your writing, your readers won't either.

Current Word Count for Entwined: 25,228

Yesterday's Fave Sentence: “Do you listen to anything I say, or just think about the next time you’re gonna get me into bed?”

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I have yet to kill ANYTHING -- characters, animals... I just can't bring myself to do it. LOL...

You're stronger than I am.

Liz said...

The sentence you wrote for entwined is classic!