"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." ~Ellen Goodman
Happy New Year! Can't believe it's really 2009...
Marianne asked me in the comments yesterday if I had something else I'll be working on this month instead of Entwined. And that got me thinking about my writing goals for this year. I haven't made any formal resolutions for the rest of my life, but it's not a bad idea to have some benchmarks for my writing. So here we go:
Writing Goals for 2009 (remind me to revisit this blog post on December 31, 2009)
1. Finish Entwined (see -- I will!) & figure out where to submit it
2. Write another One Night novel (polished draft) and submit to Samhain
3. Sign a publishing contract for Summer's Song
4. Write another Pine Point novel (rough draft)
5. Write at least three articles for various ezines/newsletters
What about you? Any goals for the new year, writing or otherwise??