Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks from the Sunshine State

Thanks for all the cyber-hugs yesterday ~ as I said, they really do mean a lot and make a difference. It's been amazing to me, as I do say every now and again, how a community of people can grow and communicate online. My Facebook page, the last week, has turned into a wonderful source of solace as well.

And now I'm off to enjoy some Florida sunshine, since hubby and I are down visiting with my mom for a few days. Since we left minus-ten degrees yesterday and stepped off a plane into 60 degrees less than 4 hours later, I'm pretty happy, all things considered!

Have a wonderful weekend...

1 comment:

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Hey Allie! Thanks for the advice on Vistaprint booksmarks! I've tagged you at www.amberleighwilliams.blogspot.com!