Monday, June 22, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I haven't done a blog meme in a REALLY long while, so I was happy to play along when Diane Craver tagged me yesterday. It's a "Four Things" meme...here you go!

Four Movies I can see over and over

Slumdog Millionaire, The Lake House, Gone with the Wind, Dirty Dancing

Four Places I have lived

Rochester, NY; Cleveland, OH; Providence, RI; Orange County, NY

Four TV shows that I love to watch

Survivor; Life; Fringe; Rescue Me

Four places where I have gone on vacation

Hawaii; Outer Banks, NC; Germany; Canada

Four favorite foods

Dark chocolate; apples; yogurt; edamame

Four websites I visit

Facebook; my school's home page; my author website; AbsoluteWrite

Four places I would rather be

On a Maui beach; in Zumba class; in a bookstore; hiking in the Alps

Four things that I would like to do before I die

Visit London and Paris; sign a contract with a NY publisher; swim with dolphins; reconnect with a certain person from my past (how's that for 4 TOTALLY different things??)

Four novels I wish that I was reading for the first time

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn; It; The Count of Monte Cristo; Entwined (this last one of course is written by me and published by a NY publisher!)

Four people to tag

I'm cheating on this one and not tagging anyone in particular. If you'd like to play along, just let me know!

1 comment:

Diane Craver said...

You've gone two places I want to visit - Hawaii and Outer Banks!

I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire, but saw your other movie choices. I love Sandra Bullock as an actress. I want to see her new movie with Ryan Reynolds sometime soon.