Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Writers' (or Maybe Readers'?) Wednesday

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves." ~Anna Quindlen

Busy, busy, busy! I always forget once school begins how full and complicated my days become. Thus, no official blog post today, but I do have a question for you: one of my friends is starting up a book club, and we're trying to decide of which books to read for our first few meetings. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Mom said...

"The Mighty Queens of Freeville" by Amy Dickenson (NPR in Chicago, and 'Dear Amy' column.) Great bio of growing up in a small town(near you, Ali) and the influence of the women in her life. It's a quick read for a starter book for your club.