Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Writers' Wednesday: And the Winner Is...

I almost forgot! Thanks to everyone who posted comments over at Eclectic Writer over the weekend, in response to my author interview. I'm giving away a signed copy of my latest release, One Night in Napa, to... Charity!

Charity, email me your mailing address to tboniface@frontiernet.net and I'll get that in the mail to you!
******

And just because they're cute, here are some new kitten pictures, about 5 weeks old. All developing their own personalities now!





3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Still want that calico / tortie... my kitty is a calico mix, so I have a soft spot for them...

YAY, Charity!!

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Oh, wow! Thanks so much. It's funny, because when I saw the title of the blog post, I was all: oh, I'm sure I didn't win. LOL

And are the eyes on that first kitten that blue, or is it a trick of the camera. Either way: So. Cute.

Frank Baron said...

Kitten pics are always awww-worthy.

Awww. :)